Consistently Create Amazing Food With Sous Vide...
Understand how time and temperature work to cook your food perfectly every time
- Times and temperatures you can trust to turn out perfectly cooked food every time
- The differences between cooking for thickness versus cooking for tenderness
- Predicting sous vide times for more complicated dishes and troubleshooting cuts that are tougher than expected
- Why websites recommend specific times and temperatures that differ dramatically
- The ideal time and temperature for almost any cut of meat
- Adjust times when cooking from the freezer, in bulk, and as the amount of food increases
Everyday Food That Looks and Tastes Great
Even if you have a busy schedule you can still discover how to use sous vide effectively
- Simple recipes for everyday foods using everyday ingredients
- How to work in bulk by sous viding ahead of time and using the freezer to save meals
- Perfect your searing technique to create a stunning crust while not overcooking or drying out the meat
- Find the perfect foods that fit around your busy schedule
- Discover when sous vide is truly the best way to cook something
- How salt, seasoning, herbs and spices are affected by sous vide
Here's How to Consistently Create Amazing Food Using Sous Vide...
Sous vide isn't magic! Like most cooking methods, having the confidence to use it consistently comes from a little bit of knowledge combined with practice.
Once you understand a surprisingly small amount of basic information, you will be able to trust yourself to regularly turn out amazing food with sous vide...
And to help you get started, I've assembled all the information you need to know into my free sous vide email course. The information is broken up into bite-sized chunks that will arrive in your inbox every few days, moving you along at a pace you can easily keep up with, even with your busy schedule!
With sous vide you no longer have to cross your fingers and hope your food turns out perfect!
I hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
What People are Saying...
See what people have said about me and my books
"...It definitely made me more confident in diving into all things sous vide.
"I love how the author gives you ranges and shares with you his own preferences for the precise temps and timing he uses for different cuts.
"Everything is clear and straightforward, and there is a lot of information about what happens in sous vide that I wouldn't have guessed. If you're looking for an understandable way to ensure safety and taste in your sous vide cooking, you can't go wrong"
4.5 out of 5 stars with 130 reviews
- Amazon.com Rating
"I thought Sous Vide cooking was out of my league...
"However, a recent article in the New York Times accompanied by the reduction in price of the needed sous vide equipment prompted me to take another look. This lead me to Jason's book and, after reading it, I sprung for the equipment and made a fantastic filet mignon.
"Along the way, I asked Jason for some help on questions I had and he promptly answered. He even has a blog. Many authors give you their email address and ask you to contact them if you have any questions but rarely do so. Jason does and I have in fact purchased products recommended by him. I endorse this book highly; the recipes are great any easy to follow. (Working on a brisket now!-Have to get back to it)."
Sous vide is ever on my mind, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do. Also, there are now several good books out there on the subject from people who have more experience than I.
- Michael Ruhlman
"This is turning into my 'go-to' book for sous vide...
Everything is so very easily laid out for the home cook that uses sous vide, right down to when you should start your cooking/prep. It also has sections for those who want to take things to the next level and get "fancy" on the recipes. I definitely recommend this book if you are into sous vide.