Modernist Cooking Made Easy:
The Whipping Siphon
Are you looking for an easy way to amaze your friends and experience some of the unique taste sensations that modernist cooking has to offer?
Do you have a whipping siphon but are afraid you are not getting the most out of it?
The whipping siphon is a great way to easily create modernist dishes that affect all the senses. However, clear, concise information for getting started isn't readily available.
That's where Modernist Cooking Made Easy:
The Whipping Siphon comes in!
This book provides all the information you need to get to get started with modernist cooking using the whipping siphon. It is all presented in an easy to understand format, along with more than 50 recipes, that can be applied immediately in your kitchen.
Modernist Cooking Made Easy: The Whipping Siphon focuses on presenting the three main uses of the whipping siphon: Foaming, Infusing, and Carbonating. It delivers the information you need to understand how the techniques work and provides you with over 50 recipes to illustrate these techniques while allowing you to create great dishes using them. Plus, these techniques can produce an amazing array of dishes that anyone can easily use to experience the joys of modernist cooking as well as to blow their diners away!
Whether you have an iSi Whipping Siphon, a culinary whipper, a Whip-It, or any other cream whipper or whipped cream dispenser this book will help you get the most out of it. From thick, rich foams to thin, flavorful froths and from fizzy grapes to highly-nuanced alcohol infusions, a whipping siphon can create food that plays with all of the senses. It is an awesome way to easily wow your family and friends!
What You Get In This Book
- An in-depth look at the three main uses of the whipping siphon: foaming, infusing and carbonating.
- An overview of how the whipping siphon works and a detailed look at what ingredients work best with it.
- A troubleshooting guide to help you overcome any issues that arise.
- More than 50 recipes providing a wide variety of delightful taste sensations. They include:
Foams, mousses, soups and dips
Infused alcohols, oils and vinegars
Carbonated beverages and fruits
- A comprehensive primer on foaming including different types of foams, foaming ingredients and uses of foams.
- Detailed summary charts with the different applications for various ingredients and what ratios they should be used in.
. Finally, you can view an excerpt from the book on
Expert cooks who already know a lot about the whipping siphon and modernist techniques and ingredients. People with no experience or knowledge of traditional cooking methods. As well as anyone not willing to explore new cooking techniques.
If this book does not give you the information you need to get started with your whipping siphon at home or you are unhappy with it for any reason, then you get your money back.