Sous Vide Porcini Stock
Sous Vide Butter Poached Potatoes
1. Peel the potatoes. Take care to remove eyes and blemishes.
2. Coat the potato peels with the oil and season with fine salt.
3. Air fry at 300°F for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Reserve in an air-tight container
1. Combine all ingredients in a vacuum bag.
2. Cook sous vide at 90°C for 1 hour.
3. Chill completely.
4. Blend the soup until thoroughly smooth and reserve overnight.
Sous Vide Charred Leeks
1. Combine the green juices and season with the pickle juice to taste.
2. Weigh the juice.
3. Measure 2% of the juice weight in Ultra-tex 8.
4. Blend the Ultra-tex 8 into the pickled dill juice.
5. Once thickened, allow the mixture to rest to allow the bubbles to surface. Skim off
any foam. Reserve in the refrigerator.
1. Place the potato spheres and charred leeks in an oven at 500°F for 3 minutes to
2. Carefully layer the vichyssoise and pickle coulis in a pouring vessel.
3. Arrange the hot ingredients in a bowl and garnish with the potato skins. Serve quickly.
4. Pour the chilled soup table side, taking care to avoid the garnish directly.